Latest Entries »

Friday, October 23, 2009

iPod Touch ProtectiveCase

Protective case for iPod Touch is very important and very useful to protect your ipod from the friction as well as fall. I also use it to protect from friction when taken anywhere. Here I use a silicone case, and bags made from jeans that can be hung on the belt pants.

I use these bags to make it easier for me when using the ipod touch, so no longer need to be stored in a pants pocket and not bothered enough to move freely. Simply take the ipod touch from the bag and can be used directly =)



Why do I use the case of silicon? Because of its flexible and does not reduce its thin, so very fitting for your ipod. I do not recommend to use the existing case as a magnetic flap, because the magnet will damage the components inside your ipod touch, its influence will gradually felt more because of the effect of the magnetic field itself.

So more careful in choosing protective case for your ipod touch, must not choose and do not see a good model, but look at the function when you attach it to the ipod touch.

I recommend also to use the screen protection, it really helps to keep the screen remain smooth and protected from scratches, ipod touch screen relies upon, because the touch system is running, if there are scratches the screen, the touchscreen capabilities will be reduced.


0 comments:

Post a Comment